Monday, August 3, 2009

Time to go back home...

Today is my last day in Sweden and tomorrow morning I am flying back to Israel. I have added a blue sun hat with yellow crowns to my collection of Swedish items and I have crossed all boundaries for how geeky you can become. I thought it might be nice to have on the beach when the sun is too strong, and I can also use it when we are going to have a kräftskiva with the Swedish crew in August.

The weather is getting better every day and I think that the Swedish summer will restart now for real, when the time has come for me to return to the August heat wave in Israel. Had I spent the previous months in Sweden I would probably be more affected by the up-until-now moody weather, but since I was fulfilled with sun when I arrived I have been pretty much indifferent to the weather. Yoram, who is already home in Israel, is dead beat by the heat and it will be interesting to see how far my climate tolerance will last. In any way, I look forward to be back home...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

jag känner så väl igen mig...hehehe inte har jag någonsinn firat en nationaldag utom när jag bodde utomlands drack till och med punch vilket inte tillhör favoriterna....Men men midsommar blev plötsligt viktigt. Nåja så farligt nördig är du inte! Puss på dig

Jojo said...

Gissar att det lägger sig efter ett tag... ;) Puss