Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Boring August!

I cannot wait for August to be over. The worst part is not the heat, but rather the fact that all my activities I have (the few I have so far) are down during this period. Ulpan (Hebrew school) has a summer break, Swedes I know here are in Sweden on holiday and during the day hours it is way too hot to be outdoors, training Goshen for any long moments. It is neither feasible go go many places without a car in this heat. Of course there are buses, but... you know... I lack inspiration. When Yoram is at work I keep myself busy by blogging, reading blogs and news, and self-studying some Hebrew, but there is a limit for that too. I know that I now appear as a lazy, whining bastard, but at least that part of me reveals it self pretty rarely.

No comments: