Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Blueberry is back with her sabra

Another smooth Sabraexpress flight (and passport control) later, and I am back home in Tivon, Israel. Goshen almost jumped out of her skin from happiness and the Swedish flag, as well as the Scanian, are standing together on a shelf as I arrive to the house. Let's see how long I will stand that. The fridge has broken even more than the last time and we spend our first evening together searching Yad2 (the Israeli version of Blocket) for a new one. It will simply be cheaper to get a new one than fixing the old one, which is not even ours. The food is moved to the ex's house and we are celebrating my homecoming with leftovers and warm beer. Nevertheless, my strongest feeling this day is the enjoyable sensation of coming home...

No comments: