Monday, June 29, 2009

Unwanted summer break...

I got to join the Hebrew classes for the last few weeks of the spring semester and right now as things are starting to make more sense, it is time for summer break! Fortunately I have my excellent books (עברית מבראשית) to keep on working with. I love these books and I highly recommend them to anyone who needs some structure in their Hebrew learning. From them I learn reading and writing, grammar and structure, which is also what I yearned for. I need to speak more, though, and not only with the kids! How do I make people have patience enough in everyday life..?

Today I went to the beach with Hadar and right as we arrived I realised how stupid I had been to forget the camera, because we were completely alone, as long as you could see in both directions. The waves were perfect and not a cloud on the sky, and still merely around comfortable 31 degrees. It does not get much better than that. It was a heavenly imagery...

No comments: