Thursday, May 21, 2009

My other boyfriend

Now I think the worst part of the sorting process is over. Wardrobe checked, bathroom checked, desk checked. I bring only the summer clothes this round and bring some other stuff for the fall and winter when I return to Sweden in the summer. Now I have a lot of non-clothes stuff I want to bring too that will take space in the suitcase...

Ichiban, my little Alpha male, is with me these days and he most certainly realises that his darling Jojo is soon about to go somewhere. He is sitting on the bed in the middle of the mess and looks at me with big watery eyes and it is completely heart-breaking, so I pack a bit, cuddle a bit, cry a bit, and back to pack a bit... I just want to give him all the necessary shots in express speed and pack him down in the bag and bring him. He would love the climate... Although I think that would make his real mum very sad.  
                                               

No comments: