Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Master of Science in moving boxes

I don't remember if I said it before, but I have never felt my life accumulate as much as during the last period. Yesterday I ticked off one of the biggest accomplices of my life, my MSc graduation, and I am proud to say, with the top grade. The rest of the day I spent drinking wine and I woke up today with a mixed feeling of ecstasy and vacuum. But no time to waste, today I am starting with my attic storage to clear some old crap, to make place for newer crap. The rest of the week is framed in to a strict schedule for me to reach everything before I am leaving Monday morning. For some reason I think the procrastination will not have such a tight grip on me this week. Moment is getting closer! Tonight I am going for aikido to wake my body up again...

2 comments:

Svensk chekchouka said...

mazal tov! well done!!!

Jojo said...

Toda raba motek! :)