Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Mad Daddy

Only because I wrote the other day about how good of a boy Barak is, he is today laying here with two holes in his nose. No, it is not the nostrils, they are bite wounds. This morning when Yoram took them out, Barak got into a fight with a Golden Retriever male that lives nearby. Since I was not there I cannot say what happened, but Yoram claims that the Golden was not provocative and that Barak was the one that attacked, but for some reason I think that there is more to it. Anyway, since he had the collar on, he could be "zapped" out of it, but the Golden, who was no sucker, reached to put two teeth into Barak's nose before they quit. When they came home Barak was very disobedient to Yoram, who was completely furious. Yoram disciplined him, Barak peed on the floor out of submission and my morning peace was over. I hope that the nose really hurts...

No comments: