Saturday, February 27, 2010

Effective aikido session

Today was unfortunately the only aikido practice with Stefan Stenudd that I succeeded to squeeze in to my tight Malmö schedule. When I go to Stockholm I basically have aikido there and nothing else, while in Malmö I have a whole other realm of friends and family and also paper work to tend to. Anyhow, my first aikido teacher and dear newly-appointed Shihan sucked the most out of it and used me as uke for the whole 90 minutes class. A true honour and loads of fun.

Tonight there is a party in Stefans honour to celebrate his title and at first I had decided that my last evening in Sweden had to be dedicated to my parents, but they did not want to hear anything of it, and since we had a very early meal consisting of madly amounts of sushi, I am soon off to join the Shihan party for a few hours after all. I hope that the Shihan does not reach to read my blog before that... ;)

2 comments:

Stefan Stenudd said...

I didn't reach to read your blog until now, since we had so much fun at the party for so long. Many thanks for coming!
Stefan

Jojo said...

It was one of the highlights of my visit in Sweden, for sure! There is no doubt in my mind that a big part of me will always belong with you and the rest of the beautiful Enighet people.