Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Time to show off...

Today I went to Tel Aviv beach for the first time since I came back. I met Anna at Bugrashov beach for a few hours and it was nice. However, being spoilt with having the most amazing beach almost by ourselves up North, I got pretty tired of all the people after a while. Kids yelling, youngsters running by so close that you get sand in your eyes, and all the stupid tourists that behave like tourists always do. When Anna left I sat down in solitude at the beach bar, ordered a glass of red wine and some water, all in functional Hebrew, and enjoyed it until my personal driver arrived and drove me home. One day in Tel Aviv once in a while is perfectly enough.

When I arrived at home and opened the Mac I found a mail that confirmed that I have an interview tomorrow at the experimental farm, 9 am sharp. Papers are ready and I am all exited to see their head researcher, who I have corresponded with by e-mail. Of course there are many aspects involved in forming the outcome, but I feel confident enough that she at least will find me interesting enough to make an effort to arrange some kind of project. Cross your fingers!

No comments: