Friday, July 3, 2009

שבוע סוף...

Ziv was at a birthday party and the rest of us took turns on having a terrible mood. At first he kids made me go crazy with their chaos and nagging in the morning. I have developed something I never had before, a poor morning mood - or was it merely never provoked before..? Anyhow, then we went to Acre, me Yoram and Gal. While we walked Acre, everything Gal could say was "no" or " I don't want..." and there was a slight stressful feeling during our whole adventure. Nevertheless, I bought some things for my sweet ones in Sweden. When we came home it was Yoram's turn to crash and I kept the boys away from him so he could rest for a few hours. Now it is evening, the boys are safe asleep and we drink lukewarm red wine and watch "Shavua Sof" on TV...

No comments: