Sunday, October 18, 2009

The blueberry is not green...

I have been exposed to well-intentioned, but unrequested, chaperoning, as well as being fed with peoples ideas about how certain persons are or are not. This is something that I can understand as far as to where it originates, but I strongly oppose it and therefore I set my foot down. People are not a like, for obvious reasons, and to apply your own framework on another person can often create an illusionary image that fits your own ideas, but maybe not the reality. These kinds of implantation's of attitudes are most often more harmful than healthy, for everybody involved, and I prefer to make my own impression of people that I am learning to know. I am a big girl and I was not dropped behind a wagon, hence the blueberry is not a bimbo just because she is Swedish...

3 comments:

Anna said...

oooooooh. bra. bra.

Jojo said...

Jag vet att du har fått din dos av curlingvännerna också, eller hur..? ;)

Anna said...

... du menar sådana som berättaf för en hur man tänker... eller sådanna som berättar för andra vänner hur de ska tänka om allt å alla...
jo.