Thursday, June 24, 2010

I need a wedding dress!

My approaching wedding is not a big event, but I am starting to sweat a bit. I still have no wedding dress and it is only three weeks left. I do not want a classical wedding dress, but rather something casual and summery - but I want it long! All the way down to the ground! It neither have to be white. It can be some bright colour, or colours. I do not want it too sugar-sweet. Laces and pearls, frills and flounces make me feel very uncomfortable, if it is used in the wrong way. I fit better in some contemporary hippie/trashy/street-smart kind of thing. And it should not cost gizillions of money. Is that too much to ask?

3 comments:

sachin said...

post a pic as u get a dress... :)

Jojo said...

Maybe I will...

nelius said...

hi jojo

i think you'd look very pretty in any of these:

http://www.alprausch.com/index.php/collection/womens/kleider.html