Thursday, May 16, 2013

Competition in cyber space...

I am blaming Facebook for the lack of life on this blog. It is so easy to post things over there and most of my friends are there as well, so the blog became kind of superfluous. However, I cannot leave my witty brand name, so I will try to pick up the pace again.

This is Eden. Or Mr Egler as he calls himself! He was born at home, breech presentation, and it was the most amazing and empowering experience! He is almost 14 months old now, and another reason why I don't have peace to write creative blog posts.


I am finally back to science! I work part-time as a lab manager in a plant genomics lab at the University of Haifa. Our group deals with plant genomics; genomics of plant disease resistance; characterization, utilization and conservation of wild cereals. In half a year or so, I will go up to full time to pursue my PhD.

That is enough recap. Laila tov!

1 comment:

A-K Roth said...

Grattis till Eden! Har undrat vart du for.

A-K, bloggläsare