Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas...

... to the ones that are observing it. For me there is no Christmas feeling what so ever and I guess that I am myself to blame and not only that I live in a mainly Jewish country. However, there have been too many other things occupying my time, so not even a slight Christmas baking have happened yet.

The primary thing is that I suddenly found myself with a job! I will translate a documentary script about Israel's war history, from English to Swedish, and I get some good money for it. I already started and it is also an interesting story, so double joy!

I will be back with more serious blogging after this ordeal... ;)

4 comments:

Svensk chekchouka said...

nejmen grattis!! jag sâg annonsen...

Jojo said...

Riktigt kul jobb faktiskt! Jag blev glatt överraskad över hur fort allting gick! :)

Unknown said...

kul att det var du som fick jobbet, hade hoppasts på det

Jojo said...

Tack, Galya!
Det satt som en smäck... ;)