Saturday, September 26, 2009

My very own puppy... :)

Goshen, the youthful Shepherd

Today Goshen got the best compliment a lady can get. We were strolling in the valley below and there we met a group of people with a small, young and fluffy dog of some indistinguishable fashion. It pursued Goshen to a play as every puppy does, by teasing her a bit, running back and forth. Goshen accepted and they ran around together for a moment. The owner of the fluffy dog then asked me how old she is, pointing to Goshen, upon which I answered seven, without any suffix. Then the man asked me whether I meant years or months. When I answered that she is actually seven years old, everybody in the company mumbled and nodded in admiration. Not only is it a good compliment to a seven year old dog that has been through a lot of things in her life. It is also a sign for me that I must be on the right track with my canine friend...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

fin är hon och det skall du ha all kred för. Hon ser harmonisk ut :) ha det bra och ta hand om dig
kram

Jojo said...

Tack Anna! ;*